The best option to learn anything that involves programming and coding is through watching how it’s done. Reading and imagining how things work is as hard as solving math problems without extra sheet of paper. Google Developers Training is a good options but it’s not the most convenient way to learn because it lacks of interaction.
Enough with the introduction. Let’s now dive in to our list!
This is another superstar in Android development course. You’re not going to create android apps for babies, this course offers a complete and rockstar course that will let you create real life apps like Uber, Whatsapp, and Instagram. More than 30,000 students are currently enrolled and game a rating of 4.6 out of 5.
- Programming Knowledge NOT required
- Create any kind of apps that you can imagine
- Submit Apps to Google Play and earn money
- Become a Pro Android Developer
If you’re a beginner and has zero knowledge in creating applications for android, this course will help you. You will not miss anything. The 32-hour course with 106 articles and 47 resources should be enough to get you started from beginner level to a full blown professional android app developer. Note that these numbers are still growing and you’ll get additional bonuses.
Some bonuses that you’ll get…
When you take this course, you’ll get the following freebies:
take this course
- Full time access to the course including updates forever!
- $50 Amazon AWS Credit to host your own social app
- Access to online community where you can ask questions and read you classmates experiences
- Free £300 worth of app templates to get you started
- 1 year free web hosting package worth £119
- and more.. (I’m tired of typing)
This is another comprehensive video tutorial to learn Android Nougat development. But the author is still updating it to the latest android version.
Be part of 12,000+ happy students and get support from live chat. You’ll also get freebies from the author which includes the following:
- Android related articles and resources
- 10 FREE app assets pack worth thousands of dollars
- Certificate of employment
- Build app compatible to the latest android version
- Develop mobile app using Java programming
- Become a junior Android App Developer
- Learn Object Oriented Programming
- 25-hour of video tutorial
- Learn Android Studio
You will never get wrong with this course. If you’re familiar with Call of Duty Ghosts on mobile, the author is its creator. Mark Price is a mobile app deveoper with 57 active mobile apps on App Store and Google Play. He’s also an expert in Apple Tv, tvOS, iOS 10, Node, etc. One of the coolest this he’s doing right now is creating 3D games.
take this course
This is one of the best android studio tutorial that you can found online. If you have free 4 hours a day, you can learn to develop android and java apps in just 7 days. This course will teach you to develop these skills using Android Studio. At the end of the course, you’re expected to create a professional app for you or for your company. You will be able to create you own Android app using Java programming language.
- Learn Android App development using Java and Android Studio
- Upload android apps to Google play to monetize
- Create your own app like temperature converter, diary app, scanner, etc
- Build 21 Android and Java apps from scratch
Aside from you’ll get above, you will also get access to 53 related articles and 3 supplemental resources, and a certificate of completion. This is ideal for absolute beginners with strong passion on mobile app development.
take this course
If you are looking for android game development tutorial and you want to focus in developing 2D Games for Android, this is one of the best course for you. This tutorial will show you how to make your own 2D games using Android Studio from scratch. All resources used are free to use even for commercial use, so you can add your own game to the Google Play and earn money through ads. Remember that floppy bird used to earn $50,000 a day. 2D games is still powerful in the modern time of technology.
- Create Basic 2D Games on Android using Android Studio
- Import games assets like custom image, sound, and background to your game
- Make game introduction and menu
- Basic Android programming is included
- Include ads to your game to earn money
- 4.5 hours of video tutorial
Before taking this course, you should have a basic programming knowledge in using Java or other object oriented language.
take this course
Now that you have my list, I’m pretty sure that it’s going to be easy to learn how to make android apps. All the information that you need to get started is here. The list we’re arranged based on what I think is the best to enroll. But it’s always a good move to enroll into several courses.
It’s good to know the different routes when you go to your destination.