If you want to learn more about the technology behind streaming app with real-time data pipelines here’s a collection of Apache Kafka tutorial for you. Learn what’s behind the leading data streaming enterprise technology used in Netflix, Airbnb, Uber and more. Keep in mind that even these are beginner courses, you need at least basic knowledge in java, database system, and Linux terminal.
Top 3 Apache Kafka Tutorial for Beginners
This is the best-selling beginners course for you to get started. The author created this tutorial for you to learn the Apache Kafka ecosystem, core concepts, operations, Kafka API, and to learn how to build your own Producers and Consumers. Some bonus topic includes integrating Kafka to different programming framework like Akka Actors, Akka Strem, Scala, Spark, Spark Streaming, and Apache NiFi.
- 4 hours of Apache Kafka tutorial
- Fundamental Concepts on Topics, Partitions, Brokers, Producers, Consumers and Many More
- Learn about Apache Kafka Ecosystem, Architecture, Core Concepts and Operations
- Integration with Spark, Akka, Scala and NiFi
- Join more than 6,600 students in this course
To learn more about this course, click the button below.
Learning Apache Kafka can take weeks to several months to fully understand. If you’re not sure if you want to study this topic, this is a good course because it will only take 1.5 hours to acquire knowledge on the core concepts of Apache Kafka. This is ideal for people looking for a crash course about this topic. Just make sure that you’re familiar with database system, Hadoop architecture, and Linux terminal.
- Crash course on basic Apache Kafka that will only take 1.5 hours
- Understand the workflow and view real-world application of Apache Kafka
- Provided very good example of Kafka for beginners
To watch free preview of this course, click the link below.
This course starts from scratch. You will learn the installation of Apache Kafka and topics on operations, zookeeper and deployment of Kafka servers. The focus of this course is to learn the basic concepts of messaging systems, introduction to point to point messaging, publish – subscribe messaging, Kafka Server installation, operations, and deployment of Kafka cluster in single node and multi node mode.
- Become an expert in Apache Kafka server core concepts
- Install Kafka server from beginning to end
- Produce and receive messages to/from Kafka and related servers
- Learn when and where to use Apache Kafka
- Learn to use real-time applications and integration with Big Data Technologies
For only about 2.5 hours you will learn a lot from this course. All core concepts are jam packed in this course. To checkout the full curriculum and free video preview, click the link below.