You have thought that you can use Photoshop with comfortably but now you’re searching the internet how to flip and image.
Flipping an image or mirroring can be tricky and there’s no direct option to do it. Here’s how to do it.
To flip an image in Photoshop, do the following:
- Insert your image or drag and drop it on your artboard or canvas.
- Select the MOVE tool (shortcut is V)
- Click the image
- Hit CTRL+T for windows and CMD+T for mac users
- After that, you will noticed that at the top of the window you will see W and H value.
- Change the W value to negative by adding (-) negative sign.
- Hit Enter twice.
This steps will work on Adobe Photoshop CS3, CS4, CS5, CS6, and CC.
There you go. Let me know in the comment section if it works. If you’re having trouble following my instruction. Checkout the video below: